Peppermint + Rosemary Hand + Body Wash 9 oz.
There are many meanings of the word “Apothecary” dating back to 1617 and it various from country to country. We came across a more general definition meaning “one whom prescribes medicine, herbs, oils or ointments for health benefits or well being.” We thought it was fitting for what we wanted to achieve by creating products that use natural, and organic ingredients , essential oils and is made in fresh, small batches.
*Contains mild surfactants*
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Coconsulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Cocomide DIPA, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel, Chamomile Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanal, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Essential Oils.
*Packaged in a glass bottle*
- Gentle on the skin
- Cleanses without drying your skin
- Peppermint EO assists with relieving sore muscles and pain
- Rosemary EO known as a great remedy for depression and mental fatigue
- Lavender EO known for it's calming, relaxing and soothing properties for both mind and body
- Vegan and cruelty FREE
- Paraben, Phthalate, Sulfate, and Formaldehyde FREE
Use: Dispense, add water, lather and rinse. This product can also be used in a bubble bath just add 8-12 pumps depending on your preference and size of your tub.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Tested on Friends and Family not animals